We ship anywhere in Europe using a tracked service.
- Shipping of orders over £1500: Typically 5-10 working days – FREE (excl. e-bikes)
- Shipping of items under 12kg: Typically 5-10 working days – £25
- Shipping of items over 12kg: Typically 5-10 working days – £50 – £75 (dependent on product type)
Please be aware that UK VAT will not be charged on products shipped to Europe. However, local tax in your area and import duty may be charged on delivery. Payments will be made by the customer via the shipping company used.
Other International Shipping
We ship to selected other countries using a tracked service.
- Shipping of orders over £1500: Typically 5-10 working days – FREE (excl. e-bikes)
- Shipping of items under 12kg: Typically 5-10 working days – £40
- Shipping of items over 12kg: Typically 5-10 working days – £75 – £100 (dependent on product type)
Please be aware that UK VAT will not be charged on products shipped to internationally. However, local tax in your area and import duty may be charged on delivery. Payments will be made by the customer via the shipping company used.
EUROPEAN & OTHER International Returns & Refunds Policy
If you change your mind after placing an order and your items have not yet shipped, we can possibly cancel your order. Please email us at [email protected]. We will process your refund straight away, but it may take some time to enter your bank depending on which payment gateway you used.
Our returns and refund policy lasts 14 days. If you change your mind and you no longer want your product please get in touch with us within 14 days of receiving your order. You will then have 14 days to return it to us. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Goods sold are NOT refundable if used. Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase IF the product and packaging arrive back at Ride and Glide exactly as they were sent out, In their original packaging and unused. Refunds will be issued once a Ride and Glide technician has checked the product and packaging. We may make a deduction from the refund amount for the loss of value of any good supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will advise you on how to return the order to us and provide you with a returns form.
Please note that we will not pay for shipping on returns. All delivery costs (both delivery to customer and return to Ride and Glide) must be covered by you if a refund is required. If it is an exchanged item we will cover the cost of the return. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
Shipping: Once you have contacted us we will will explain how to return your product.
You should return your product to the address given to you. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item with a value over £70, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Damaged & Faulty items
If you have received an item that is damaged then please email us immediately at [email protected] If you notify us with 48hrs of receiving your product then Ride and Glide will pay for returns. If we are notified after the 48hr period Ride and Glide reserves the right to charge the customer for returns.
If your product develops a manufacturing fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) within 30-days of receiving the goods, then please email us at [email protected]
If your product develops a fault after the initial 30 days period please get in touch and we will advise you. Please note that different brands have different warranties.
Please note that, we cannot accept electric vehicle returns without all original packaging and accessories, including the original box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it. The vehicle needs to be re sellable. We cannot accept a return if the vehicle has shown to be misused and damaged through miss-use, been customised or altered in any way.
Warranty Terms & Conditions for EUROPEAN & OTHER International Customers
For customers that are having their product delivered to a country outside of the UK, the Ride and Glide Limited 12 month warranty still applies (please see below for details). However for warranty issues it is not feasible to ship the products back to us so we would ship parts out if required free of charge. The customer would source a local technician if they could not replace the part themselves and liaise with Ride and Glide Technicians. Please take this into consideration before purchasing from us.
All NEW E-Scooters, E-Skateboards, E-Unicycles and E-Bikes sold by Ride and Glide Limited are covered with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months, starting on the day the product is received by the customer. Unless otherwise stated, all USED E-Scooters, E-Skateboards, E-Unicycles and E-Bikes sold by Ride and Glide Limited are covered with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of 3 months, starting on the day the product is received by the customer. For e-scooter frames and some select products Ride and Glide extend the limited warranty to 24 months (please check product details for more info), starting on the day the product is received by the customer. The coverage of these limited warranties is only applicable in the following conditions:
- Only the original purchaser (name listed on the shipping address) is entitled to the limited warranty coverage which commences on the day the scooter is received by the customer. The warranty period is terminated on the first day of the second year of ownership (used product warranties terminate on the first day after the 3 month period of ownership), or when the scooter is resold or transferred to another individual. The warranty is NOT transferable under any circumstance.
- The limited warranty is only applicable to the list of covered components, which includes the following – Battery, Controller, LED Lights, Motor, Display, Throttle and Electrical Wiring.
- Any defect reported must include an image or video, proving the existence of the defect. When a defective component is reported and the Ride and Glide technicians validate the existence of the defect, Ride and Glide will, in its sole discretion, either:
– Repair/replace the defective component at Ride and Glide HQ (part/s, labour and shipping free of charge)
– Replace the defective component with a new component if straightforward for customer to replace (part/s and shipping free of charge)
***PLEASE NOTE THAT IT REMAINS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE RIDE AND GLIDE TECHNICAL TEAM TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE CORE COMPONENT OR PRODUCT ARE DEFECTIVE AND IF THEY ARE COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY***
Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Consumables (such as fuses, brake pads, brake calipers, braking disc, tires, tube, brake cable, bearings etc)
- Damage associated with commercial use.
- Defects or damages from accidents, improper use and storage, abnormal conditions, loading over the manufacturers weight limit, exposure to moisture or dampness, or other acts which are not the fault of Ride and Glide.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance.
- Damage due to the installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Please note that any modification to the product will void the warranty.
The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner as the warranty is non transferable.
Warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
Most electric products are not waterproof and should never be ridden in damp or wet conditions. Please check product descriptions for full details.