60V Standard 3 Pin Charger 1.75A
- Dualtron Achilleus
- Apollo Phantom Ludicrous 60V
- Dualtron Thunder
- VSETT 10+
- Dualtron Ultra
- Dualtron Victor 60V
- Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro
- Dualtron Eagle
- Kaabo Mantis 10 Dual Motor Pro
- Standard Charger 66.4V 1.75A charges your scooter with a speed of 1.5A/hour
- You can use both the Standard and the Fast Charger simultaneously to charge a Dualtron resulting in an 8.25A Charging Current.
- Charger compatible with all 60V Dualtron Models
- The charger is fit for both the EU and the UK Voltage
- It’s Fused
- When the red light is on, it’s charging; when the green light is on, it means its charged.
- Keep the scooter in a Dry, Well Ventilated Area while Charging
- Keep away from heat source and children
- It is improbable that a fire will start while charging but always have a Fire Extinguisher nearby.
- Original Minimotors Item
- Never look at the Percentage Indicator for checking the remaining battery or the charge level, instead, look at the Voltage.
- A number of users have reported that the charger gets hot while charging : Do not place the charger on top of the deck of the scooter! The radiating heat from the charger could damage the battery cells immediately underneath.
- Place your charger ideally on a non-combustible surface
- Place your charger on aluminium that can disperse the heat emitted by the charger.
- Don’t place your charger on carton material, or textile, or wood or carpet or plastic since it may overheat the immediate surroundings that it comes in contact with.