TYRE YOGURT FOR USE ON YOUR ONEWHEEL, E-BIKE OR EUC
£9.00 – £20.00
The “Fat Free Full of Fibre” tech of ‘Tyre Yogurt’ seals punctures and prevents flats in tubeless tyres. There are millions of fibres and fillers in the sealant so when a puncture occurs, the air in the tubeless tyre forces them into the hole or cut. This forms a flexible plug, that prevents further air loss. As the tyre moves and flexes, more fibres are forced into the hole reinforcing the plug and forming a permanent physical seal. Tyre Yogurt tyre sealant has no shelf life so it can be re-used and should last for the life span of your tyre!
- Seals punctures up to 6mm
- Will not separate or clump or ball
- Will not dry out – re-useable across tyre changes
- Can last lifespan of the tyre
- No latex, no ammonia, no smell
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Water washable
- Available in 150ml bottle (with nozzle) or 500ml bottle
Dosage across the urban mobility range varies from 150ml for a OneWheel down to 40ml for the likes of a 10” EUC tyre.
Application can be directly into the tyre or via the valve, once the core is removed (Note: Tyre Yogurt does not like latex so any old sealant should be removed first)