Electric Vehicle Warranties
Ride and Glide Ltd Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- The limited warranty for Ride and Glide LTD select e-scooters, e-skateboards, e-bikes and e-unicycles extends for the first 12 months beginning on the date of delivery of the product.
- The warranty components includes 1. Motor 2. Battery 3. Controller 4. Throttle and display unit. 5. Charger Unit. 6 All other electrical wiring and components
- Any products returned to Ride and Glide for warranty claims must be packaged in the original packaging they arrived in. Ride and Glide are not liable for damage to products in transport.
- Repaired products will be warranted for the balance of the original period
- Consumables (such as fuses, brake pads, brake calipers, braking disc, tires, tube, brake cable, bearings etc)
- Damage associated with commercial use.
- Defects or damages from accidents, improper use and storage, abnormal conditions, loading over the manufacturers weight limit exposure to moisture or dampness, or other acts which are not the fault of Ride and Glide.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance.
- Damage due to the installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Please note that any modification to the product will void the warranty.
The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner as the warranty is non transferable.
Warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
Manufacturers Warranty Terms and Conditions:
This refers to items sold by Ride and Glide that the manufacturers supply the warranty for. Although in many cases Ride and Glide can help with the process, warranty issues and claims for these items will be serviced by the manufacturer so no liability for warranty defects is with Ride and Glide. Please check the product pages to see if the warranty is with Ride and Glide Ltd or the manufacturer/distributor.
For further details please feel free to get in contact with us by email or phone.
Many of these products are extremely powerful and therefor can be very dangerous if ridden in a reckless or inappropriate manner. Electric scooters, offroad e-bikes and skateboards are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads in the UK. It is the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that you operate your e-scooter, e-bike or e-skateboard within all country and local laws. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products and holds Ride and Glide Ltd and its owners free from any liability caused by their use. We also strongly advise anyone riding these machines to always wear a helmet at the very minimum and all other relevant protective equipment. These machines are not toys and can cause a lot of damage to the rider and or other people if not used safely. Although you are riding them at your own risk, please always stay to safe speeds and do not push them to their limits. The products that are not in the “Kids” section are not to be ridden by anyone under the age of 18.