WE Sell for you – Terms & Conditions
By getting Ride and Glide to sell your vehicle, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
‘Owner’ or ‘You’ refers to the person looking to sell their vehicle via Ride and Glide
‘We’ or ‘Us’ refers to Ride and Glide
- If you are arranging delivery to Ride and Glide, then you are responsible for paying delivery fees in order to get the vehicle to us.
- You are responsible for ensuring the vehicle is packaged appropriately and arrives to Ride and Glide without damage. Should any damage or loss occur, you are liable for this. You may wish to take out postage insurance to cover any loss or damage. If Ride and Glide is arranging delivery we can provide you with an extra cost for the option of adding insurance
If your vehicle arrives to us damaged, Ride and Glide reserves the right suggest a reduction in listing price or to return the vehicle at the owner’s cost
- Should the vehicle not match the description initially provided or have damage not already shown, Ride and Glide reserves the right to return the vehicle at the owner’s cost. Payment will be taken for delivery back to the owner before return shipment is made
- If the owners product does not sell at the agreed price within a reasonable time-frame, Ride and Glide will make recommendations to the owner regarding price reductions. If the owner agrees to this price reduction then Ride and Glide will update the price on the website. If the owner does not agree to the price reduction Ride and Glide reserves the right to return the vehicle at the owner’s cost
Selling and delivery fees
- If you need a box in order to get your vehicle to us, we can send one out to you and will let you know the cost for this once we know more about your vehicle.
- If you would like Ride and Glide to pick your vehicle up for you, we can do this as well and will let you know the cost for this once we know more about your vehicle
- Once your product has sold we will make deductions from the sale amount and send the remaining to your bank account of choice. The deductions are as follows:
1. Sellers fee: 20% of sale price
2. Delivery contribution fee: £20 for Onewheel or Electric Unicycle, £40 for e-scooter, £60 for e-bike